Mother's Day Gift Certificates
A Gift for the Mama's of Your Life!
These are wild times we're living in. Just wild. And Mother's Day is this weekend! If you're on top of your quarantine game and you've already thought up some genius way to celebrate and appreciate the mama's of your life, please accept these virtual high fives. This post isn't necessarily for you.
If you're still looking for the perfect way to tell your mama's how much you appreciate them, give them a Gift Certificate for family portraits. They are the *perfect gift* for a few reasons.
1. Your purchase comes with a personalized digital gift certificate. If you're like many of us and unable to physically visit the mama in question or it's too late to mail them a package, you can send the gift right to their inbox!
2. They can redeem this session anytime they feel safe enough to do so. Gift certificates expire a year from their issue date.
3. Photographers like me already have post pandemic policies in place to keep you and yours safe and secure. You can see those fresh policies here.
It's quick and easy!
1. Visit my website here to see the service details included in a half family session. Add the gift certificate to your cart and check-out!
2. I will email you the gift certificate to provide to mama!
Erin Decker (formerly Erin Denay), Photographer based in Kalamazoo, MI